Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Should i buy a camera and ended up paying debt?

I need to buy a 700 dollars camera, but i dont have extra money for that right now. What i can do is to pay with my credit card and ended up in debt.





I will travelling in this Dec thats why i need a good camera with me, but i already have a DC powershot.





This put myself in dilemma.

Should i buy a camera and ended up paying debt?
there are alot of good cameras for alot less than 700 dollars





STORY TIME


My old hound (Elvis the 2nd), would give his life to protect me. Would your $1000 dog (with papers) do the same ? I think not ! My dog has papers - he loves to go to the bathroom on them.


The point is - will a $1000 camera make better pictures than my $100 camera - maybe... if you learn how to use it. Many of you ask about what camera to buy. I am glad that you trust me in spending your money. I can only suggest about cameras that I have used or I read about. There is no best camera or brand. Maybe Dr. Sam likes Nikon and I like Canon. Is his Nikon D200 better than my Canon a570? In his case it is - he learned how to use it and studied the art of photography. Many of you ask us how to operate your Nikon D40 or Canon XTi. You have to read and practice to learn this yourself. First, read the manual several times, then start reading articles on photography. Yes, we will help you, but the choice is yours because you are making an educated choice. So, when you want to spend $1200 because you think the camera will take good pictures itself - think again.
Reply:It's gonna end up costing more two, three times after it's paid off. Take your DC powershot and enjoy the trip--but don't get into debt for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment