Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need to get out of debt before I start graduate school. Any ideas?

I already have a full time job and a part time job. I need to pay down/off $10,000 in credit card debt before I start school in August. I can't go into grad school with a bunch of debt since I won't be able to work. However, I don't think my two jobs are going to be enough. Anyone have any ideas?

I need to get out of debt before I start graduate school. Any ideas?
Don't buy anything you don't need. Find a sperm bank. Have a yard sale.
Reply:Hello





My name is John Micheal I am a private investor i give out loan to Business Men and women who are into Business transaction, automobile purchase,house purchase loan and other personal loans E.T.C. I give out long term loan for five to ten years maximum with your interest in this you can as well tell me the amount you need so that I send to you the terms and condition that is if you are really interested in getting a loan from me, Loan is given out in Pounds and $US the maximum I give is 5,000,000 both in pounds and $US and the minimum 5,000 pounds and US$ so if really you are interested mail or call for more info on how the loan can be transferred to you.





Have a great day


Regards and God Bless


Mr Michael


Tel:+447045713848


E-mail:loaninsurance_coy@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment