Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can you pay debt in National Collection?

I want to improve my credit and pay off that debt, but I don't know how!

How can you pay debt in National Collection?
I recommend you check Suze Ormans website she is a financial advisor. She also has a goor show on msnbc every week. She gives great advice especially for women.


she alos made a great deal with ameritrade for a high intrest savings account to give bonuses for saving money.


From watching suze she would tell you to be careful paying off collections.


Paying off collections wont inprove your credit any. and if its been in collection for 5 years and you pay it off it will stay on your report 7 more years.


If its been almost 7 years I wouldnt bother paying them off as they will come off your credit report and the statute of limitations has run out they cant do anything about the debt.


she has many sections on her website for the answers you are looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment