Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I get the location where jobs are advertised by Debt Management Office of Nigeria on-line?

My friend informed me that I should check www.DMO.gov.*** advertisement has been placed for empolyment by Nigeria's Debt Management Office I searched for the advert at that address and the application must be made on-line but I cant find the location can someone please help me out?

How can I get the location where jobs are advertised by Debt Management Office of Nigeria on-line?
I can only help you out with this information , there is a lot of Internet fraud coming out of Nigeria , so don't send money to them for anything .
Reply:You're a ditz, dude, if you do any business with Nigeria or any other country in sub-Sahara Africa in general. There's a lot of scams there as the previous poster mentions. The Nigerian police just started craking on some of the online Nigerian spammers. If you're an African from Africa looking for work there, they might try to kidnap you and enslave you since slavery is "unofficially" still around in Africa and the Arab Gulf countries.


No comments:

Post a Comment