Friday, March 12, 2010

How hard is it to be a debt collector?

I am leaving real estate and recently got hired as a debt collector. I have never done this before. Have you been a success at this and what is it like? What can I do to help with my success.

How hard is it to be a debt collector?
i have never been one before but if i was going to do it first i would want to know what my legal boundaries were --- and than push them to the limit!!! i think you will have to have a very forceful tone when talking to the public!!!
Reply:i found this an interesting article in that regard:





By Emily Wax


Washington Post Foreign Service


Tuesday, October 14, 2008; A08





GURGAON, India -- With her flowing, hot-pink Indian suit, jangly silver bangles and perky voice, Bhumika Chaturvedi, 24, doesn't fit the stereotype of a thuggish, heard-i Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment