Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How do i recruit 50 financial consultants and start a consulting firm in the credit and debt industry?

I have the technology to support up to 200 consultants and I have 20 years experience in the credit and debt management industry. I also have the number 1 and 2 position on one of the major search engines to help me with the marketing of the start up. This project is in need of help to continue. please reply

How do i recruit 50 financial consultants and start a consulting firm in the credit and debt industry?
tkehoe03@yahoo.com - Let me know what you are thinking.





I have managed banks, sold commercial loans, mortgages, car loans, pretty much every type of loan there is. I know all about the pitfalls of bad credit. Email me and lets see what you have.
Reply:You can start by finding a place to advertise. Not here.

floral

No comments:

Post a Comment