Sunday, March 14, 2010

How can a 14-year old teenager help her parents on Debt Diet?

I've seen Oprah show on debt diet. But can you help me with my friend's problem. She has a daughter of 14 year old. How can a 14 years old teenager help her parents on debt diet?

How can a 14-year old teenager help her parents on Debt Diet?
I don't know, ask Oprah.
Reply:I'm not familiar with "debt diet," but a 14 year old can still set a good example. She can go shopping with mom or dad and suggest store brands rather than name brands. She can recycle cans, plastics, newspapers, etc. When mom or dad take her shopping, she can be frugal and considerate - rather than insisting she have top brand clothing she can suggest she have pretty and fashionable wear that are less expensive. If she's mature enough, the list can be extensive if you think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment