Friday, November 6, 2009

Are there banks that consolidate your credit card debt so you can make just one payment a month?

Hi,


I am student and am getting nervous about my credit card debt ($5,000). It is such a hassle to pay on each card each month. I want to consolidate all the debt and make one payment each month and start paying them off. It's difficult bc I am student and do not have an income. I have school loans I use while in law school. Any suggestions?

Are there banks that consolidate your credit card debt so you can make just one payment a month?
Most will let you get a consolidation loan. Have you tried getting a student loan and using that instead of a bank loan. This way you will not have to repay it until you graduate. Good luck!
Reply:Most banks will let you get a Consolidation Loan if your credit is good. But then you really have to be good and not spend on your cards again because then you'll have a loan AND your card payments. - $5K is a small amount, you should be able to get a loan easy. Just find one with low rate to keep it all under control and within your budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment